Artificial grass carpet prices.
Artificial grass is a new type of surface improved instead of natural grass. As artificial is cheaper than the natural for establishment and maintenance, artificial has almost replaced natural totally. Artificial grass is preferred not only for the sports field but also for landscaping and other purposes.
As artificial grass carpet is manufactured from fibrils and monofilament yarn with the tufting machine, it totally looks like natural grass when you look from a certain distance. The fibrils and the yarn give the artificial appearance of natural grass. Of course, the view is about the length of the fibrils. Our company is manufacturing artificial grass whose fibrils range from 5 mm to 70mm.
Artificial grass that is used for football and multi-purpose sports fields, golf, and synthetic tennis courts, is manufactured with different lengths according to purposes. These lengths:
- 40mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm for the football pitch with the green color, and tile red for the surrounding,
- 20mm, 22mm,26mm, and 30 mm for the synthetic tennis court with light or dark green color. Red color for some professional courts,
- Again 20mm, 22mm, 26mm, and 30mm for multi-purpose sports fields,
- 10mm and 15 mm for the golf courts. The structure is different from the others in that golf grass is narrower and denser.
What are the Artificial Grass Carpet Prices
We will give prices of 23 different types of artificial carpet which are constantly changing according to the exchange ranges and supply-demand equilibrium. In order to have more precise numbers and possible discounts, please contact our phone and mail address. Artificial grass carpet prices:
|Plain Artificial Grass||7 mm||Standard||21,90 ₺/m²|
|Plain Artificial Grass||10 mm||Standard||28,90 ₺/m²|
|Jakarta Artificial Grass||20 mm||Standard||51,90 ₺/m²|
|Jakarta Artificial Grass||30 mm||Standard||74,90 ₺/m²|
|Jakarta Artificial Grass||40 mm||Standard||84,90 ₺/m²|
|Nurteks Plain Artificial Grass||7 mm||Standard||22,90 ₺/m²|
|Nurteks Artificial Grass||7 mm||Red||27,90 ₺/m²|
|Nurteks Artificial Grass||7 mm||Blue||27,90 ₺/m²|
|Nurteks Plain Artificial Grass||9 mm||Standard||27,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||7 mm||Grass||25,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||7 mm||Red||27,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||7 mm||Blue||27,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||10 mm||Vista||27,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||8 mm||Hockey||45,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||15 mm||Bonita||45,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||21 mm||Toscana||51,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||20 mm||Amalfi||52,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||20 mm||Palermo||52,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||26 mm||Sevilla||68,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||26 mm||Marbella||69,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||35 mm||Nobili||87,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||35 mm||Marvel||87,90 ₺/m²|
|Import Grass||35 mm||Ibiza||103,90 ₺/m²|
What are the Features of Artificial Grass?
There are so many features of artificial grass that are defined with the comparison with the natural grass. Artificial turf or grass gained attention for the first time 64 years ago in 1966 but after that, it hasn’t been by the authorities for many years. So artificial grass hadn’t been preferred that much. But in the last decade, with the help of technological improvements, artificial grass gained importance and popularity.
From professional football clubs to small football pitches, from commercial areas to football fields at schools the artificial grass is widely preferred and artificial grass carpet benefits are:
- Opposite of natural, artificial doesn’t get affected by the weather conditions and even doesn’t get deformed easily with high-dense uses.
- Durable against very high and low air temperature.
- It doesn’t need any break and gets deformed even if it is used every minute of the day. But natural need regular break periods between the usages.
- Natural is deformed with rain. Not only structural, because the living things inside it die. But no matter how much water comes, artificial doesn’t get affected with an appropriate drainage system.
- The maintenance of natural grass is constant and so expensive. But there is no regular artificial grass carpet maintenance. You build it once and you can use it all the lifetime with little or no maintenance.
- Contrary to natural, there is no need for irrigation in artificial.
Where to Use Artificial Grass Carpet
As we mentioned before, artificial grass is used for sports fields, landscaping, and many other purposes. We will give some information below about where, how, and what purpose to use artificial grass.
Artificial Grass Football Field
This is the most common use of artificial grass and most of the manufacturers produce it according to this purpose. Some special structural materials used in football fields in order to increase flexibility and prevent sportive injuries. These materials also increase the performance of running, jumping, and other movements.
Multi-purpose Sports Fields
Multi-purpose sports fields serve for 2 or 3 different types of sports. These fields aren’t appropriate for saloon sports like basketball or volleyball. They are useful for mini-football, tennis, or badminton and like football fields, the same special structural materials are used.
Synthetic Tennis Courts
Instead of grass carpet, granule fields may be preferred for a tennis court. Artificial grass carpet is mostly for amateur uses and beneficial for preventing sports injuries. Also, carpet fields are less tiring.
The structure and manufacturing process of artificial grass carpet for golf is completely different from the others. Some special parts of golf courts are appropriate for artificial grass.